-
July 13th, 2007, 05:33 PM
#1831
Inactive Member
I'm glad that your brother is such a great help and I hope that things between your sis and you will be back to normal asap [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
-
July 14th, 2007, 11:54 PM
#1832
HB Forum Owner
I doubt things will work out with my sister and i cuz her boyfriend has control over her with that...
sad
-
July 15th, 2007, 02:47 AM
#1833
Inactive Member
-
July 15th, 2007, 07:12 AM
#1834
Inactive Member
trying to control someone else sucks big time,..
I have to work three more weeks and then I am off for 3 weeks, YAY
-
July 15th, 2007, 05:33 PM
#1835
Inactive Member
WOO HOO for you...oddly enough that coincides with my house returning back to normal as the kids go back to La on the 7th.
BUSY
<font color="#FF6600" size="1">[ July 15, 2007 02:34 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>
-
July 16th, 2007, 12:06 PM
#1836
Inactive Member
meaning we'll have time to catch up with eachother [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
14 more working days
-
July 18th, 2007, 02:01 PM
#1837
Inactive Member
YES!!!
HOT [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
-
July 18th, 2007, 09:20 PM
#1838
HB Forum Owner
-
July 20th, 2007, 11:07 AM
#1839
HB Forum Owner
backup!! hope everyone is doing great [img]smile.gif[/img]
smile
-
July 20th, 2007, 04:51 PM
#1840
Inactive Member
10 more working days
You guys have a nice weekend, ya hear!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks